This article will walk you through on how to add a new mailing address and how you can update an address in your account. It is important to note that you can have more than one mailing address. The default address will be signified by a "Default" badge on the Addresses page.
Campaigns and automation emails sent through ActiveCampaign are required to include an unsubscribe link and the sender's physical mailing address. Both are added to the footer of your email automatically. If you'd like to change the default footer for styling purposes, you can replace the default footer with your own using this guide.
To add a new mailing address:
- Click on your avatar located on the top right of your screen
- Click “My Settings” in the dropdown menu that appears.
- Click “Addresses” in the left side menu
- Click "Add Address" on the top right to add a new address
- Complete the information in the "Add Address
modal and click "Add"
To update a mailing address:
- Navigate to the Addresses page in your account
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the address you wish to update
- Update your address information and click "Save"