In this article, we'll show you how to change the physical mailing address that appears in the footer of your email.
- From the Campaigns Overview page, click "Continue" for the campaign you wish to update.
- Navigate to the "Summary" page for the campaign.
- In the address section, you'll see a dropdown. The address selected here will be the same address that will display in your email's footer once it's sent. To use a different address, click the dropdown.
- Now you can choose to use a different mailing address by clicking it from the list of options. Or you can add a new address on the spot by clicking "Add New Address." If you choose to add a new address, a pop-up window will appear. Complete the information in the window and click "Add." The new address will be selected in the dropdown automatically.
- Once you've finished selecting a different address to display in your email, you can click "Save & Exit" at the top so you can come back to your email later. Or if you're ready to send the email, you can click "Send Now" or schedule it to send at a future date and time.
You can only make this update for campaigns that have a "Draft" or "Scheduled" status. It is not possible to use a different mailing address for campaigns with a "Sent" status.
This update can be made to automation emails at any time. All contacts who are sent this campaign after you make this change will see your updated physical address.