If you have enabled reply tracking on your campaign or automation email, you can easily create a segment of contacts who replied to your message. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Click "Contacts" in the left side menu to navigate to the Contacts Overview page.
2. Click into the Search field and click "Advanced Search."
3. The segment builder will appear. Click the Conditions dropdown and select “Actions” > "Has Replied."
4. Click into the value field and select the campaign.
5. Click the "Search" button.
6. A list of contacts who meet your search conditions will load. Click into the box where it says "Condition Set."
7. Click "Save As Segment."
8. Type the name of your segment into the field provided and click "Save."
Once the segment is saved, you can retrieve it by going to the Lists overview page, then clicking the down caret for any list. Then click Segments:
A row of saved segments will expand. Click the segment to review/edit its conditions: