If you are on a Plus-level plan or higher, you can change the appearance of your ActiveCampaign account. This means that you can remove any reference to ActiveCampaign. For example, you can replace the ActiveCampaign logo with your own in your account and switch off ActiveCampaign branding.
If you are on an Enterprise-level plan, you can also customize your site’s appearance by modifying the underlying HTML and/or overriding CSS styles.
To get started, click on your avatar located on the top right of your screen and click “My Settings.” Then click “Appearance” from the left side menu. You will be taken to the Admin panel page where you can customize your account.
If you are on a Plus, Professional, or Enterprise plan, you will be able to:
- Update the Site name
- Add your own logo and favicon
- Toggle ActiveCampaign branding to “Off”
Only accounts on the Enterprise plan will be able to:
- Customize the admin panel layout
- Customize the admin panel CSS
- Customize the public (contact-facing) pages, such as the Unsubscribe page, Campaign Archive page, forward to a friend page, and update your account page
- Modify the CSS for your public pages
- Customize your HTML or Text email headers and footers
Once you have made your changes, click “Save Settings” at the bottom of the screen.