If you are on a Plus-level plan or higher, you can replace the ActiveCampaign logo with your own in your account and switch off ActiveCampaign branding.
If you are on an Enterprise-level plan, you can also customize your site’s appearance by modifying the underlying HTML and/or overriding CSS styles.
To get started:
- Click “Settings” on the bottom left of your screen.
- Click “Appearance” in the left-side menu.
You will be redirected to the Admin Panel page where you can customize your account.
If you are on a Plus, Professional, or Enterprise plan, you will be able to:
- Update the Site name
- Add your own logo and favicon
- Turn off ActiveCampaign branding
If you are on an Enterprise plan, you will be able to:
- Customize the admin panel layout
- Customize the admin panel CSS
- Customize the public (contact-facing) pages, such as the Unsubscribe page, Campaign Archive page, forward to a friend page, and update your account page
- Modify the CSS for your public pages
- Customize your HTML or Text email headers and footers
Note: Accounts on the Lite plan are not able to change the HTML/CSS of the application or turn off ActiveCampaign branding.