You can re-brand (or white-label) your hosted resold accounts. The branding settings you specify within the Agency Dashboard will be applied to all new client accounts you create.
Start by clicking on the “Default Account Settings” option from the resold tab:
Here, you can:
- Change the solution name. This will show up on the top of the page when each user logs in to their account. You may choose to name your app something other than “ActiveCampaign”
- Add a custom logo which will appear on the login page
- Add a non-removable header or footer to every outgoing email
- Remove our name and copyright information from the app
- Customize the HTML template code and CSS code to modify the appearance of the app