ERJA is only available for Enterprise customers. It is no longer available for new Lite, Plus, and Professional plans as of January 2, 2023.
Social Data, or ERJA, is a premium service that you can use to gather more information on your subscribers. You can use this data to create targeted campaigns and more personalized marketing automations. The information is collected from multiple third-party data sources and is funneled into your account. Only information that is public or user-supplied will be added.
- ERJA data currently includes only social media profiles, excluding Facebook
To add ERJA data to your account
- Click "Apps" on the left menu.
- Next, you can either scroll down the Apps page until you see "ERJA" or you can type ERJA into the search field on the top right corner of the page.
- Next, click ERJA to open the ERJA page and click the "Set this up" button.
- On the next page, select whether you'd like Basic info, Social info, or both by clicking the appropriate checkboxes.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Once the service is added, data can initially take 24-48 hours to appear for your existing contacts. If there are contacts we are unable to locate data points for, we’ll keep looking until we find it. Over time, your social data will grow and become more robust.
If social data exists for your contact, we will display the fields on the contact profile page and they cannot be modified.
Using ERJA data in campaigns and automations
Information collected from ERJA can be used by the segment builder to do the following:
- Add conditional content to your campaigns
- Create Goal conditions
- Set up “If/Else” conditions to create forks in your automations
- Set up automation “Split Test” actions
- Update a lead score (deal score) or contact score
- Send targeted campaigns by creating a list segment
- And more
For example, you could create a segment of women over the age of 40 with a specific social media profile, increase a lead score by 10 points if a contact has a specific social media profile, or send men and women down different paths of an automation.
This information can be seen under the “Info” section for your contacts and will also appear under “Personal Data” in the segmenting tool.
Why are some of my contacts showing social media information when I do not have ERJA?
If your contacts have accounts with a social media profile, we will show that information on their contact profile page only, regardless of plan level. However, unless you are on an Enterprise plan with access to ERJA, this information cannot be used by the segment builder to create segments, automation actions, conditional content, etc.
Did you know?
ERJA is a word derived from the latin word erga (prep. with acc, towards, esp. of personal relations; more generally, about).