In this article, you'll learn about the free email design services that ActiveCampaign offers and how to request additional email templates for your account.
Basic design service
Free for accounts on the Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans.
Choose one of our included pre-designed email templates (you can see the full list by going to Campaigns > Templates) and we will customize it to match the look and feel of your company's brand. When finished, you'll be able to use this template as a starting point for any campaigns you create in the future.
Customization can include:
- Inserting your logo
- Utilizing your customized colors
- Replacing default text with copy you provide
- Replacing default images with images you provide
This service uses our drag-and-drop email designer, making it easy for you to modify the template as needed.
How to request a basic email design
1. From your ActiveCampaign account, click "Campaigns" to go to the Campaigns overview page.
2. Click "Free Design Service" in the left menu.
3. On the Free Design Service page, choose the template you wish to use then click it to select it.
4. Complete the fields under "Share some details about your company/organization" section and upload your logo.
5. Click the "Request your free email design!" button.
Once we receive your request we may follow up via email with some quick questions and should have your new email design ready within 1-3 business days.
We want to hear from you about ideas for new templates! Submit your ideas here: