There are two ways to integrate Unbounce with ActiveCampaign:
- Zapier integration - This will allow you to pass contacts into ActiveCampaign using a webhook. The Zapier integration may be the better option if you want to add email, name, and custom fields into your account.
- Direct integration - This option also uses a webhook for form submissions and will add contacts to a list. Only the name and email address of your contact(s) will be added to your account.
Setting up the Zapier integration:
To connect ActiveCampaign with Unbounce via Zapier, you will need to have a published Unbounce landing page and a Zapier account.
- Click here to use the “Add subscribers to ActiveCampaign via Unbounce” Zap.
- You will be asked to log into your Zapier account if you are not logged in already.
- Follow the steps in Zapier for setting up your Unbounce trigger. This will require you to test your Unbounce form submission.
- When setting up your ActiveCampaign action, you will be asked to add your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key. You can retrieve this information by going to My Settings > Developer in your ActiveCampaign account.
- On the next page, select the list you want to add contacts to and add the fields you wish to make required. Click "Continue."
- On the next page, you can have Zapier run a test to make sure your Zap is set up properly or you can skip the test. Once you have made your selection, click "Finish."
- Your Zap will be set to “On” and will be viewable on your Zaps page:
Setting up the direct integration:
- Click on your avatar and select “Apps.”
- Type “Unbounce” into the search field located on the top left of your screen and select “Unbounce” from the results.
- Click the “Map only the email address and name” link.
- Select the list you want to have Unbounce add contacts to. You can only choose one list.
- Once you select a list, we will generate a link for you. Highlight and copy that link.
- Log into your Unbounce account and select the page that will collect subscribers.
- Select ActiveCampaign from “3rd Party Integrations.”
- Paste the link you copied in step 5 into the “URL for POST” field.
- Click “Save and Continue.”
- The modal will reload and confirm that you have successfully integrated your Unbounce page with ActiveCampaign. Click “Done” to exit.