There are two ways to integrate Unbounce with ActiveCampaign:
- Zapier integration - This will allow you to pass contacts into ActiveCampaign using a webhook. The Zapier integration may be the better option if you want to add email, name, and custom fields into your account.
- Direct integration - This option also uses a webhook for form submissions and will add contacts to a list. Only the name and email address of your contact(s) will be added to your account.
Setting up the Zapier integration:
To connect ActiveCampaign with Unbounce via Zapier, you will need to have a published Unbounce landing page and a Zapier account.
2. You will be asked to log into your Zapier account if you are not logged in already.
3. Follow the steps in Zapier for setting up your Unbounce trigger. This will require you to test your Unbounce form submission.
4. When setting up your ActiveCampaign action, you will be asked to add your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key. You can retrieve this information by going to Settings > Developer in your ActiveCampaign account.
5. On the next page, select the list you want to add contacts to and add the fields you wish to make required. Click "Continue."
6. On the next page, you can have Zapier run a test to make sure your Zap is set up properly or you can skip the test. Once you have made your selection, click "Finish."
7. Your Zap will be set to “On” and will be viewable on your Zaps page:
Setting up the direct integration:
1. Click "Apps" in the left navigation menu in your ActiveCampaign account.
2. Select “Unbounce” on the Apps page by clicking on it or use the "Search apps" field at the top of the page.
3. Click the “Map only the email address and name” link.
4. Select the list you want to have Unbounce add contacts to. You can only choose one list.
5. Once you select a list, we will generate a link for you. Highlight and copy that link.
6. Log into your Unbounce account and select the page that will collect subscribers.
7. Select ActiveCampaign from “3rd Party Integrations.”
8. Paste the link you copied in step 5 into the “URL for POST” field.
9. Click “Save and Continue.”
10. The modal will reload and confirm that you have successfully integrated your Unbounce page with ActiveCampaign. Click “Done” to exit.