You can rename any email in your automation; it does not matter if the automation is active or if the email has already gone out to some of your contacts. You may want to do this if you are using the same email more than once in your automation and want to keep reporting and automation logic organized.
- Click “Automations” from the top menu to navigate to the Automations Overview screen.
- In the list of automations that appear, locate the automation that contains the email you wish to edit and click “Edit.”
- Once the automation opens, hover your mouse over the email you wish to edit and click the “Edit Email” icon.
- Click “Next” on the top right of your screen.
- You will be directed to the Campaign Summary page of your automation email. Enter the new name of your email in the “Message Name” field.
- Once you have updated the email name, click “Finish” on the top right of your screen.
You will see the new name of your email reflected in the automation and in the automation report.