- In your ActiveCampaign account, click on your avatar and select "My Settings."
- Select "Calendar" from the left menu.
- Copy your calendar feed URL.
- On the Outlook navigation bar, click the App Launcher (a square made up of tiny white squares) and click Calendar.
- Under the Outlook Calendar navigation bar, click the “New” drop down arrow and click “Add calendar.”
- Click “From internet” and in the Link to the calendar box, paste the calendar feed URL.
- In the Calendar name box, enter a name for the calendar.
- Click Save.
Click here for more information from Outlook.
Click here for more information about the Calendar Feed feature.