The ActiveCampaign Service Level Agreement is applicable during the active term of paid service with ActiveCampaign. This SLA applies to Enterprise Level plans only.
The ActiveCampaign services will be operational and available to the end user at least 99.9% of the time in any calendar month. If ActiveCampaign does not meet it’s obligations specified within this SLA, the end user will be eligible to request & receive service credit described below. This will be the sole & exclusive remedy of any failures by ActiveCampaign to meet the SLA requirements.Service credit
Service credit will be given in the form of an account credit and will reduce future payments made to ActiveCampaign until said service credit has depleted.
- If monthly uptime percentage is less than 99.9% and greater than or equal to 99% the end user will receive 3 days of service credit
- If monthly uptime percentage is less than 99% and greater than or equal to 95% the end user will receive 7 days of service credit
- If monthly uptime percentage is less than 95% the end user will receive 15 days of service credit
- Services covered = Web interface, mail sending, API
- Monthly uptime percentage = The total number of minutes in a calendar month minus the number of minutes of downtime in a calendar month, divided by the total number of minutes in a calendar month
- Downtime = Downtime is measured by the minute and is classified as “down” when service is unavailable due to ActiveCampaign error or ActiveCampaign server issues. Not to include downtime caused by end users network, end users computer, or third party equipment.
- End user must request service credit within 30 days from the calendar month that the end user encounters downtime.
- The maximum service credit allowed is 15 days of service.
- Service credits are only issued in the form of an account credit for future billing with ActiveCampaign.
- This SLA is only available with Enterprise plans.