*Drop-down fields can be added to Inline forms only.
A drop-down field allows contacts to choose a single option from a list of choices presented in a pull-down menu. If you want contacts to be able to select more than one answer, use a multi-select list or check box field instead.
To add a new drop-down field to your form:
- Click on “Forms” from the top menu.
- Click “Edit” for your form.
- Click the “Add Custom Field” button located on the lower right of your screen of your form editor.
- Follow the prompts to configure a new drop-down field.
- Drag your drop-down field into your form.
- Click “Integrate” then click “Save and Exit.”