Dropdown fields can be added to Inline forms only.
A dropdown field allows contacts to choose a single option from a list of choices presented in a pull-down menu. If you want contacts to be able to select more than one answer, use a multi-select list or checkbox field instead.
To add a new dropdown field to your form:
1. Click on “Forms” from the left navigation menu in your account.
2. Click “Edit” next to your form.
3. Click the “Add Custom Field” button located on the lower right of your screen of your form editor.
4. Choose "Dropdown menu" and then click on "Next."
5. Give the field a Name and then fill in the Options you'd like to include.
6. Click "Add" to save your new field.
You will then see the new field at the bottom of the My Fields section of the Fields tab in the form editor.
7. Drag the dropdown field to your form.
8. Click “Integrate."
9. Click "Save and Exit."