If you create a subscription form in ActiveCampaign, double opt-in is turned on by default. However, double opt-in can be manually turned off at anytime.
To turn double opt-in back on for your form, follow the steps below:
1. Click "Site" on the left menu of your account.
2. Click the "Forms" option on the Site menu.
3. Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the "Edit" button.
4. The form builder will load. All editing and style options will appear in the right pane. Click the "Options" tab located on the right pane.
5. Locate the "Form Action" box. Click the settings gear icon next to the list name.
6. A modal window will appear. Click the toggle to turn on double opt-in.
7. Click the “Save” button.