If you create a subscription form in ActiveCampaign, double opt-in is turned on by default. However, double opt-in can be manually turned off at any time.
To turn double opt-in back on for your form, follow the steps below:
- Click "Website" on the left menu to navigate to the Forms overview page.
- Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the "Edit" button.
- The form builder will load. All editing and style options will appear in the right pane. Click the "Options" tab located on the right pane.
- Locate the "Form Action" box. Click the settings gear icon next to the list name.
- A modal window will appear. Click the toggle to turn on double opt-in.
- Click the “Save” button.
This help article contains information to help you prepare for GDPR. See Article 7, Conditions for consen.