A double opt-in means that after a contact submits a form, they are sent an email asking them to confirm their subscription to your list.
This option is configured on ActiveCampaign forms. By default the double opt-in is turned on, but it can be disabled at any time.
To re-enable the double opt-in confirmation for your form, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Forms” from the top menu.
- Click “Edit” for your form.
- Click the “Options” tab on the right side of your form editor.
- Click the cog icon next to your “subscribes to list” action located in the “Form Action” box.
- A pop up window will appear. Click the toggle to re-enable your double opt in.
- Click “Save.”