With ActiveCampaign, you can make certain fields on your subscription form required. Doing so means that contacts will not be able to submit your form unless they provide a value or response to that specific field.
To make a field in your form required:
1. Click "Site" on the left menu of your account.
2. Click the "Forms" option on the Site menu.
3. Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the "Edit" button.
4. Click the field on the form builder that you wish to make required.
5. The right pane will present options for updating the selected field. Click the box to the right of the “Required” option.
6. Click “Integrate” on the top right of the page.
7. Click the “Save and Exit” button.
This is how your form will behave if a contact does not enter a value for a required field when submitting your form: