By making a field on your form required, a contact will not be able to submit your form unless they provide a value or response to that specific field.
To make a field in your form required:
1. Click on “Forms” from the left navigation menu.
2. Click “Edit” next to your form.
3. Click on the field you wish to make required.
4. Click the blank box to the right of the “Required” option.
5. Click “Integrate” on the top right of the page.
6. Click “Save and Exit.”
This is how your form will behave if a contact does not enter a value for a required field when submitting your form: