Each inline form you create has full embed code. The full embed code includes CSS and HTML. You can use this code to embed your form on your website.
When integrating your ActiveCampaign form with a 3rd party solution, such as Leadpages or Thrive Leads, they may ask you to enter just the form's HTML into their system.
Follow the steps below to locate your form's HTML code so that you can add it to your 3rd party service.
- Click "Site" on the left menu.
- Click the "Forms" option on the Site menu.
- Locate the form you want to use, then click the "Edit" button.
- Click the "Integrate" button.
- Copy the code in the "Full Embed" box and paste it into a plain text editor.
- Some integrations will ask only for the form code (no CSS). To remove the CSS, delete all code between the two style tags: <style> and </style>. These tags are located at the top of your "Full Embed" box. This will remove the CSS, and the HTML code will remain.
- Copy the remaining HTML code and paste it into your 3rd party service.