* Applies to inline forms only. Floating box, floating bar and modal forms do not use HTML.
When you create an inline form, we'll generate the full embed code so that you can paste the form into your site's code. This full embed code includes both the CSS code and the HTML code.
When integrating your ActiveCampaign with a 3rd party solution, such as Leadpages or Thrive Leads, you may be asked enter only the html code for your ActiveCampaign form into their service. Follow the steps below to locate your form's html code so that you can add it to your 3rd party service.
- Click on “Forms” from the top menu.
- Click “Edit” for your form.
- Click “Integrate” on the top right.
- Copy the code located in the “Full Embed” box and paste it into a plain text editor.
- Some integrations will ask only for the form code (no CSS). To remove the CSS, remove all code between the two style tags: <style> and </style>, which starts at the top of your Full Embed box. This will remove the CSS and you will be left with the HTML code.
- Copy the remaining HTML code and paste it into your 3rd party service.