By default, ActiveCampaign branding is enabled on forms that you create. Depending on your plan level, you can remove this branding.
The following plans can remove ActiveCampaign branding from forms:
How to remove ActiveCampaign branding from your forms
To remove ActiveCampaign branding from your form:
1. Click "Website" on the left menu of your account.
2. Click the "Forms" option on the Site menu.
3. Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the "Edit" button.
4. The form builder will load. All editing and style options will appear in the right pane. Click the "Style" tab located on the right pane.
5. Scroll down to the “Miscellaneous” section.
6. Click the "AC Branding" toggle to set it to the "Off" position.