The following plans can remove ActiveCampaign branding from forms:
By default, ActiveCampaign branding is enabled on your forms.
To remove ActiveCampaign branding from your form:
1. Click on "Forms" from the left navigation menu in your account.
2. Click “Edit” next to your form.
3. Click on the “Style” tab located on the right of your screen.
4. Scroll down to the “Miscellaneous” section.
5. Turn “AC Branding” off by clicking the toggle.
Here is a quick animation showing you how to turn off ActiveCampaign branding: