With ActiveCampaign, you can change the default message that appears to contacts after they submit your form.
1. Click "Site" on the left menu of your account.
2. Click the "Forms" option on the Site menu.
3. Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the "Edit" button.
4. The form builder will load. All editing and style options will appear in the right pane. Click the "Options" tab located on the right pane.
5. Locate the "On Submit" section. The "Show Thank You" option should be selected in the dropdown. Type the message you want to display to contacts into the box provided. Your message will save automatically.
6. Make additional edits to your form as needed. When finished, click the "Integrate" button then click "Save and Exit" to save your work.
Tip: Personalize your Thank You message
This "Thank you" message can be personalized to display a contact's first name, email address, or any other information you've collected through your form.
Just type the personalization tag for the field you would like to insert into the message box. For example, if you wanted to address contacts by their first name, you would type: %FIRSTNAME%