When a contact submits your ActiveCampaign form, they will trigger a form submit action. The form submit action defaults to show a "thank you" message, however, you can change this action to redirect contacts to your website.
1. Click "Website" on the left menu.
2. Click the "Forms" option.
3. Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the "Edit" button.
4. The form builder will load. All editing and style options will appear in the right pane. Click the "Options" tab located on the right pane.
5. Locate the "On Submit" box. Click the dropdown then click the "Open URL" option.
6. Type or paste the destination URL into the URL field provided.
If you wish to link to a PDF document here, you will need to host it on your website or with a file hosting service such as Dropbox. Then paste the file path to the PDF into the URL field provided.
7. Click the “Integrate” button.
8. Click the “Save and Exit” button.