When a contact submits your ActiveCampaign form, they will trigger a form submit action. The form submit action defaults to show a "thank you" message, however, you can change this action to redirect contacts to your website.
1. Click on "Forms" from the left navigation menu in your account.
2. Click "Edit" next to your form.
3. Click the "Options" tab from the right side menu.
4. In the “On Submit” box, select “Open URL” from the submit action drop-down.
5. Enter your URL into the URL bar. If you wish to link to a PDF document, it will need to be hosted on your website or with another service such as Dropbox.
6. Click the “integrate” button located at the top right of your screen.
7. Click “Save and Exit.”