To add a form to your Facebook page:
- Go to Forms and click “Edit” for your form.
- Click the “Integrate” button on the top right.
- Click the Facebook option.
- Click “Get Started.”
- Select the name of your page from the “Add Page Tab” modal and click “Add Page Tab.”
- You will receive a confirmation message letting you know that your form has been added to your Facebook page. Click “View your Facebook page” to view the form on your page or click “Close Window” to close the modal.
- Your form will be located in the “Subscribe” section of your page.
Please note: you can only have one form on your Facebook page. If you already have a form published on your page that you wish to replace with a different form, you must remove the original first.
To change the name of the tab of where your form appears or to remove a form from your Facebook page:
- Log into your Facebook page.
- Click “Settings” on the top right.
- Click “Edit page.”
- Click “Settings” next to “Subscribe.”
- Click “Edit Settings.”
- To change the name of the tab, enter the new tab name in the Custom Tab Name Field and click “Save.” Then click "Okay."
- To remove your form from your Facebook page, click “Remove” then click “Okay.”