When a contact confirms their subscription, they will trigger a confirmation action. This action is part of the double opt-in process. The confirmation action defaults to show a "thank you" message which can be customized.
To edit the message that contacts will receive when they confirm their opt-in:
1. Click "Forms" from the leftside navigation.
2. Click "Edit" next to your form.
3. Click the “Options” tab.
4. Click the cog located next to your list name in the “Form Action” box.
5. Select “Show Message” from the Confirmation Action dropdown and click “Customize.”
6. You will be directed to the message builder. Here you can drag and drop custom fields into your confirmation message and edit the text in your message. To modify the the text in your message, click on the message.
7. An HTML Code block will appear on the right side of your screen. Enter your text in between the two paragraph tags (p and /p).
8. When you are done making updates to your confirmation action, click “Done” on the top right of your screen.
9. Click “Save.”