With ActiveCampaign, you can customize the message that appears when contacts confirm their subscription to your list.
1. Click "Website" on the left menu of your account.
2. Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the "Edit" button.
3. The form builder will load. All editing and style options will appear in the right pane. Click the "Options" tab located on the right pane.
4. Locate the "Form Action" section under the "Options" tab. Click the settings gear icon next to the "Subscribes to list" form action.
5. An "Add Form Action" modal will open. Under "Options," the "Show Message" option should be selected for "Confirmation Action." If it isn't, click the Confirmation Action dropdown then click "Show Message."
6. Click the "Customize" button.
7. The "Opt-In Confirmation" message builder will open. Here you can drag and drop custom fields into your confirmation message and edit the text. To modify the text in your message, click on the message.
8. An HTML Code block will appear on the right side of your screen. Enter your text you wish to display to contacts in between the two paragraph tags (<p> and </p>).
9. When you are done making updates to your confirmation action, click “Done” on the top right of your screen.
10. You'll be directed back to the "Edit Form Action" modal. Click the “Save” button.
Follow these steps for each list you added to your form.