Using the "List Selector" field will give your contacts the option to choose which list(s) to subscribe to when they submit your form.
The "List Selector" field is available on Inline forms only. Click here to read more about Inline forms.
Add the "List Selector" field to your form
To add and configure this field in your form, follow these steps:
1. Click "Site" on the left menu of your account.
2. Click the "Forms" option on the Site menu.
3. Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the "Edit" button.
4. The form builder will load. All editing and style options will appear in the right pane. Click the "Options" tab located on the right pane.
5. In the “Form Action” section of the "Options" tab, click “Add Action.”
6. A modal window will open:
- Click the "Action" dropdown and click the “Subscribes to list” action
- Click the "List" dropdown then click your preferred list
- Click the “Add” button
Repeat these steps for each list you wish to add to your form.
7. Once you have added your lists, click the “Fields” tab located on the right pane. Then click the “Standard” option.
8. Drag the "List Selector" field to your form. Once added, your form in the form builder should look something like this:
9. When finished, click the "Integrate" button on the top right of the form builder.