The Deals & CRM feature is available on the following plans:
Round robin will evenly assign deals to selected deal owners in your ActiveCampaign account. Round robin is enabled in your pipeline settings.
Round robin will not evenly assign deals unless the users selected in the Users Dropdown have the same amount of deals assigned to them. For example, if User A has less assigned deals than User B, the Round Robin feature will assign deals to User A until both users have the same amount of deals. Once they have the same amount of deals, round robin will distribute deals evenly.
Enable Round Robin deal assignment
1. Click "Deals" to navigate to the Deals page.
2. Click the pipeline dropdown and click the pipeline you wish to work with.
3. The pipeline you selected will load. Click the gear icon located next to the pipeline name, then click "Options."
4. Click the "Group Access" dropdown then click the user group you want to assign deals to. To select more than one group, hold the Shift key on your keyboard and click the desired groups.
5. Click the "Assignment Method" dropdown then click "Round Robin."
6. The modal window will expand. You'll be asked to select users that deals should be distributed to. The users listed are users in the selected group(s).
By default, this option is set to "All users in groups with access." To change this option, click the "Who do you want deals distributed to" dropdown and click the users you want to distribute deals to. You can select more than one user by holding the Shift key on your keyboard and clicking the user names. Users who are not selected will not be assigned deals from this pipeline.
7. Click the "Save" button when finished.