Round robin is an automatic distribution method that you can use to evenly assign deals to your account users.
To set up a round robin distribution of deals in your pipeline:
1. Click "Deals" located on the left side menu.
2. From the Deals page, click the pipeline dropdown to click on the pipeline you wish to work with.
3. The pipeline you selected will load. Click the gear icon located next to the pipeline name, then click "Options."
4. The Pipeline Options modal will appear. Click the "Auto Deal Assignment" dropdown and select "Round Robin."
5. Next, click the "Permissions" dropdown to select which User group will have permission to access this pipeline. You can select one or more user group by clicking them. If you would like all groups to view this pipeline, select "All Groups."
6. Click the "Users" dropdown to select which users from the selected group(s) should be included in Round Robin automatic deal assignment. You can select or more users by clicking them. To select all users in the selected groups, click "All Users."
5. Click the "Save" button.
Round robin will not assign deals evenly unless the users selected in the Users Dropdown have the same amount of deals assigned to them. For example, if User A has less assigned deals than User B, the Round Robin feature will assign deals to User A until both users have the same amount of deals. Once they have the same amount of deals, round robin will distribute deals evenly.