The profile photo that appears on the bottom left corner of your ActiveCampaign account is pulled from a third party service called Gravatar. The image in your Gravatar account represents you online when you interact with websites and is associated with your email address.
Create a new profile photo using Gravatar
If you do not have a profile photo in ActiveCampaign and would like to add one, you'll need to go to Gravatar's website and click "Create Your Own Gravatar." Follow the steps to create a free Gravatar account and make sure to use the same email address you use to log into your ActiveCampaign account.
To add a new profile photo:
- Log into your Gravatar account and click "Add a new image."
Click the Upload option you want to work with. You can choose from:
- Upload new
- From URL
- Past uploads
- From webcam
- Follow the prompts to select the image you wish to use and choose a rating.
- On the "Manage Gravatars" page, click the image you just uploaded, and click "Confirm."
The photo you selected will appear in your ActiveCampaign account within a few moments.
Change your profile photo using Gravatar
- Click "Settings" in the left-side menu in your ActiveCampaign account.
- Click the "Gravatar" link that appears in the Profile Photo section.
- You will be redirected to Gravatar. Log into your Gravatar account.
- Select a different image by clicking it.
- Click the "Confirm" button.
The photo you select may take a few moments to appear in your ActiveCampaign account.