Custom deal fields are on the following plans:
Custom fields for deals can be created from the Manage Fields page in your ActiveCampaign account. The Manage Fields page can be accessed directly from your deal, the Lists Overview page, and from the Forms Overview page. Once a custom deal field is created, it can be used to collect information on any deal in any pipeline. Collecting information in these fields will allow you to segment contacts and create highly personalized customer experiences.
Note that only users who have permission to manage custom deal fields will be able to create and edit custom deal fields.
Learn more about custom deal fields and how you can use them in your account.
In this article, you'll learn how to create a custom field for a deal.
How to add a custom field to a deal
1. From the Deal Details page for your deal, click "Manage Fields."
4. The Manage Fields page will open. Click the "Add Field" button.
5. An "Add Field" modal will open:
- Type the "Field Name" into the field provided
- Click the "Group" dropdown to select the field group you wish to add the field to
- Click the "Field Type" to select the type of field you wish to create. Note that depending on the field type selected, you may need to provide value
6. Click the "Add" button when finished.
The custom field will be added to all deals. It will also appear on the Manage Fields > Deals page and segment builder in your ActiveCampaign account.