Pipedrive is a lead management tool. You can use the ActiveCampaign Automatic Import tool to import contacts from Pipedrive to ActiveCampaign.
- Once connected, all contacts from Pipedrive will sync into ActiveCampaign
- Only "Person" fields from Pipedrive can be synced into ActiveCampaign. This includes standard and custom fields
- Once connected, Pipedrive will create the following "Person" fields in your ActiveCampaign account. These will be located on the "Manage Fields" page. Personalization tags for these fields will be generated for you:
|Pipedrive Field||Field created in ActiveCampaign from Pipedrive||Personalization tag created in ActiveCampaign|
|Person created||add time||%pipedrive-add-time%|
|Update time||update time||%pipedrive-update-time%|
Import contacts from Pipedrive to ActiveCampaign
With this integration, you can choose to:
Import contacts and auto import new contacts
You'll want to use this if you wish to sync contacts to ActiveCampaign on a regular basis. Once connected, we will routinely check for new/updated contacts every 30 minutes.
Import contacts and do not auto import new contacts
You'll want to use this if you wish to perform a one-time sync of all contacts from Pipedrive.
1. Click “Contacts” in the left menu of your ActiveCampaign account.
2. Click the “Import” button.
3. Click Pipedrive.
4. A modal window will appear. Type your Pipedrive API token into the field provided.
5. Click the “Next” button.
6. Click the list you want to add your Pipedrive contacts to (optional).
7. Click the “Next” button.
8. On the next screen, you can choose to import current contacts and auto import new contacts in the future or choose to import current contacts and do not auto import new contacts in the future. You can select either option by clicking it.
9. Next, you can add a filter to your automatic import. Choosing a filter will narrow down the data imported into your ActiveCampaign account. To choose a filter, click the "Filter" dropdown then click the filter you wish to use.
10. Click the "Next" button.
11. Click the “Next" button.
The import page will show that you have one auto import set up with Pipedrive: