- Zapier integration - This allows you to pass contacts into ActiveCampaign. You can add new contacts when a new organization is added to Pipedrive, if a deal enters a specific pipeline, if there is a new person, and more.
- Automatic import - This option is our direct integration. You can choose to either: a) Import contacts and auto import new contacts in the future, or b) Import contacts and do not auto import new contacts in the future. Once connected, we will routinely check for new/updated contacts every 30 minutes.
- Click here to view different Zap options for adding contacts to ActiveCampaign.
- Select your Zap trigger and action by clicking them from the Zapbook page and click "Continue" to create your Zap.
- You will be asked to log into your Zapier account if you are not logged in already.
- Follow the steps in Zapier for setting up your Pipedrive trigger. You will be asked to enter your Pipedrive API key.
- Follow the steps in Zapier for setting up your ActiveCampaign action. You will be asked to add your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key. You can retrieve this information by going to Account > My Settings > Developer in your ActiveCampaign account.
- On the “Set up ActiveCampaign Contact” page, select the list you want to add contacts to and map the fields that appear in Zapier with your fields in Pipedrive. You can also add tags in this step. Once finished, click “Continue.”
- On the next page, you can have Zapier run a test to make sure your Zap is set up properly or you can skip the test. Choose either option by clicking it.
- Name your Zap and click the toggle to turn it on. Your Zap will automatically check Pipedrive for updates every 15 minutes.
- Your Zap will be listed in your Zapier dashboard:
Setting up the Pipedrive automatic import:
- Click “Contacts” from the top menu and click “Import.”
- Select Pipedrive from the 3rd party services listed below by clicking it.
- Enter your Pipedrive API token in the modal pop-up. Click “Next.”
- Select which list you want to add your Pipedrive leads to by clicking it (optional). Click “Next.”
- In the next screen choose to import current contacts and auto import new contacts in the future, or choose to import current contacts and do not auto import new contacts in the future. You can select either option by clicking it.
- Select a filter from the filter dropdown (optional) by clicking it. Choosing a filter will narrow down the data imported into your ActiveCampaign account.
- Click “Next.”
- The import page will show that you have one auto import set up with Pipedrive:
Note: When using this option, Pipedrive will automatically create the following “person” fields. We will then automatically generate personalization tags for these fields.
|Pipedrive Field||Field created in ActiveCampaign||Personalization tag created in ActiveCampaign|
|Person created||add time||%pipedrive-add-time%|
|Update time||update time||%pipedrive-update-time%|
If you have any custom “person” fields in Pipedrive, those fields will be created in ActiveCampaign as well.