With Zapier, you can capture leads from Facebook Lead Ads and add them as contacts to your ActiveCampaign account.
You’ll need the following in order to set up this integration:
- An ActiveCampaign account
- A Facebook Ads account
- A Paid Zapier account
To get started:
- Click here to use the ActiveCampaign and Facebook Lead Ads zap.
- Select your Zap trigger and action by clicking them from the Zapbook page and click “Continue” to create your Zap.
- Follow the steps to connect your Facebook Lead Ads account. Click “Save & Continue.”
- On the next screen, select your Page (required) and Form (optional) by clicking on the dropdown. Click “Continue” to complete setting up your trigger.
- Follow the steps in Zapier to set up your ActiveCampaign action. You will be asked to enter your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key if you have not connected your ActiveCampaign.
- Select the list you wish to add contacts to and map the email address field with your Facebook Lead Ads field. To map additional fields or add tags, click “Show Advanced Options.” Click “Continue.”
- Submit payment to Zapier (if you do not have a paid account) and toggle your Zap to “On.”