Zoho CRM is an on-demand Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software that helps you manage your customer relations in an efficient manner. You can integrate Zoho from our automatic import page (uses Zapier) or directly from Zapier.
To get started with this integration, you’ll need:
- An ActiveCampaign account
- A Zoho account
- A paid Zapier account
Setting up the Zoho CRM integration:
1. Log into your ActiveCampaign account.
2. Click “Contacts” from the left navigation menu and click “Import.”
3. Select “Zoho CRM” from the Apps menu.
4. The Zoho CRM modal will pop up. Click “Add New Connection.”
5. You will be redirected to Zapier where you can set up the rest of the integration by creating a Zap.
6. Follow the steps in Zapier to set up your trigger. In this example, we’re using the “New Contact in Zoho” trigger.
7. Connect your Zoho CRM account to Zapier by clicking “Connect an Account.”
8. In the modal pop-up, fetch your Zoho Authorization Token and paste it into the “Auth Token” field. Then click “Yes, Continue.”
9. Once connected, click “Save & Continue.”
10. Enter your View Name (optional) and click “Continue.”
11. On the next screen, test your Zoho CRM trigger by clicking Fetch & Continue.
12. Follow the steps in Zapier for setting up your ActiveCampaign action. In this example, we are choosing “Create/Update Contact.” Click “Continue.”
13. You will be asked to connect your ActiveCampaign account and enter your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key. You can retrieve this information by going to Settings > Developer in your ActiveCampaign account. Click “Yes, Continue.”
14. Select the list you wish to add contacts to and map the ActiveCampaign email address field to the email address field in Zoho (required). You can also map additional fields on this page and apply tags to your contacts. Click “Continue” when finished.
15. On the next screen, run a test of your ActiveCampaign action by clicking “Create & Continue.” You can skip the test by clicking “Skip Test & Continue.”
16. Give your Zap a name and toggle it to “On.”
17. You will be asked to submit payment if you do not have a paid Zapier account.