Follow the steps below to trigger an automation to run when a contact or lead opens your one-to-one email.
- Go to “Automations” and click “New Automation.”
- Select “Start from Scratch” from the “Create a New Automation” modal and click “Create.”
- Select the “Opens/reads an email” trigger from the trigger modal.
- Select “When a contact opens a personal email.”
- Choose “Runs once” or “Runs Multiple times.
- Click “Add Start.”
For more information on how to configure your start triggers, see this guide.