Saved Responses are templates for one-off personal emails sent from the Contact profile or Deal record. You can use this to save and reuse common messages and responses. Saved Responses are global, which means any user on your account can use them.
This feature is available on all plan levels.
In this article, we will show you how to:
- Click on your avatar and select “My Settings.”
- Select “Saved Responses” from the right sidebar.
- Click “Manage Categories” to create a category.
- In the Manage Categories modal, click “Add Category.”
- Enter a category name and click “Add.”
- Click “Done.”
- Click “Add Response.”
- In the “Add New Saved Response” modal, enter your Response name and select a category. Then click “Next.”
- Enter a subject line and message. Note the bold, italics, and strikethrough styling options on the lower left of the composer. If you want to add bullet points, insert a link, or switch from html to a plain text email, click the more options icon.
- To insert a personalization tag, type the percentage symbol (%) into the body of the message. You’ll be presented with a menu of fields you can insert. After selecting the field, you’ll see a blue placeholder.
- Once your done adding your message to the composer, click “Add.”
- Go to either the contact profile page or a deals page for a contact.
- Click “Send Email.”
- Click the “Saved Responses” icon.
- Select your Saved Response.
- Click “Send.”
Personalization tags will appear as blue and will populate with values from the contact record. If any of the personalization tags appear in red, then this means the contact does not have a value for that field. If you try to send a personal email with a tag highlighted in red, you will be asked to add a value for that field before sending your message.