This integration, enabled by JustUno, will add subscribers from your JustUno promotion into an ActiveCampaign list
Setting up the JustUno integration
To set up this integration, you’ll need an ActiveCampaign account and JustUno account. If you don’t have a JustUno account, you can sign up for a free trial here.
- Fetch your ActiveCampaign API credentials so that you can add them to your JustUno promotion. To retrieve your API credentials, click on your avatar on the top right of your account and select “My Settings” from the account dropdown.
- Select “Developer” from the left side menu. Then, copy your API URL and Key for later use.
- Open a new tab or window and log into your JustUno account. Click “Promotions” from the top navigation menu.
- Click “Edit” for your promotion.
- Select “Edit Integrations” from the dropdown.
- Select ActiveCampaign from the integrations page by clicking “Connect.”
- Paste your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key into the modal pop up.
- In the same pop-up, enter your ActiveCampaign list ID into the List ID field. To locate your list ID, click on “Lists” from the top navigation menu in ActiveCampaign. Then, click the list name. The URL bar will display your list ID.
- Enter tags into the Tags field. This field is optional.
- Click “Save.”
JustUno will now automatically sync new signups to your ActiveCampaign list.
For additional information on this integration, check out JustUno's help documentation.