A campaign archive is a shareable, public page that lists web versions of each sent campaign.
- Campaign archives are list-based; each list has its own archive of sent campaigns
- Can only be shared via link accessed from the “Integration settings for list” page in your account
- Automation emails are not listed on the campaign archive page
To access/share your campaign archive:
- Go to the Campaign Overview by clicking Campaigns in the top menu and click the dropdown (down arrow) next to “Manage templates.”
Alternatively, you can access the archive by going to Lists > Dropdown for any list > Advanced Settings > Public Pages > Campaign Archive.
- Select “View Archive.”
- Select your list by clicking the dropdown toward the top-middle of the page.
- To share a link to your archive, copy the archive URL and share it with any individual you choose:
This is what the individual will see when they click the campaign archive link:
Once they click on a campaign, we’ll display a web browser version of your email. This version of your email lists social media icons on the top right of the screen, allowing contacts to share your message in their own networks:
To disable the campaign archive for a list, click “Disable” next to the share link.
If later you wish to re-enable the campaign archive page for your list, click “Enable.”