- Click Lists from the top navigation then click “Manage Fields.”
- Click “Create New Custom Field.”
- A modal pop-up will appear. Select “Drop-down menu” by clicking it. Then click “Next.”
- Give your field a name and click “Add.” You will not be adding any options in this step.
- Locate the custom field you created on the Fields page and click “Edit” on the right of your screen.
- In the modal pop-up, click “Show Advanced.”
- Under Advanced Options > Add More Options, select “Countries” to display a list of countries in your drop-down or click “US States” to show a list of US states in your drop-down. In this example, we’re going to select “US States.”
- A list of States will appear. Click the “X” to remove Option 1-3:
- Scroll to the bottom of modal pop-up and click “Save.”
Have more questions? Submit a request