In this article, we’ll show you how to embed a form to your site using form code. The instructions illustrated below use an inline form, however, this document can be used for any form type.
When you create a form in ActiveCampaign, we’ll automatically generate different integration options you can use to collect subscribers. One of those options is an embed code(s).
To locate the form embed code:
- Navigate to the Forms page and click “Edit” for the form you wish to post.
- Click the “Integrate” button located on the top right of your screen.
- On the “Integrate Your Form” page, we’ll provide you with both the Simple Embed code and the Full Embed code:
The full embed code uses both CSS and HTML. This can be thought of as a static form—any changes you make to your form in the ActiveCampaign application will not be reflected on your form. You will need to re-paste your form code in order to see those changes or make changes directly into your pasted form code. This form code type is available for inline forms only.
- Hover your mouse over either option and copy the code.
- Paste the form code into your website’s HTML where you want the form to appear.
Note: If you are using a website builder, please refer to that platform’s specific instructions on adding form code to their site. If you only need the HTML and not the CSS for your website builder, see this help document.
See our Wordpress plugin help doc for more information on posting a form to a Wordpress site.
For an in-depth look at our forms, please see this guide.