Learn how to publish your ActiveCampaign form to your website using embed code. The instructions illustrated below use an inline form, however, these instructions can be used for any form type.
Form embed code types
When you create a form in ActiveCampaign, we’ll automatically generate different integration options you can use to collect subscribers. One of those options is an embed code(s).
Depending on the type of form you create, there will be one or two form embed codes that you can use:
Simple embed code
- Simple embed code is available for all form types
Full embed code
- Full embed code is available for inline forms only
- Full embed code uses both CSS and HTML. This can be thought of as a static form. Any changes you make to your form in your ActiveCampaign account will not show up on your published form. To see those changes live, you must re-paste your form code to your site. As an alternative, you can make changes directly into the form code you pasted on your site
Publish a form to your website
In order to publish an ActiveCampaign form to your website, you'll need to locate your form's embed code then paste it into the HTML of your website.
- Navigate to Website > Forms.
- Locate the form you wish to work with, then click the "Edit" button.
- Click the “Integrate” button.
- On the “Integrate Your Form” page, we’ll provide you with both the Simple Embed and Full Embed codes. Hover your mouse over the embed option you wish to use.
- Paste the form code into your website’s HTML where you want the form to appear.
If using a website builder, please refer to that platform’s instructions for adding form code to their site. If you only need the HTML and not the CSS for your website builder, see this help document.