Learn how to add an ActiveCampaign form to your Squarespace site so you can collect subscriber information.
- This document shows you how to add ActiveCampaign form code to a code block in Squarespace
- To set up this configuration, you will need a Squarespace account and an ActiveCampaign account
How to add ActiveCampaign form code to your Squarespace page
- Create a form in ActiveCampaign.
- Click the “Integrate” button for your form.
- Copy the Simple Embed code.
- Open a separate window or tab and log into your Squarespace account.
- Select the site you want to add your form to.
- Open a page or post and click “Edit.”
- Click an insert point and click "Code" from the block menu.
- Make sure "HTML" is selected in the dropdown menu.
- Remove the default code and paste the ActiveCampaign form code into the box.
- When finished, click "Apply."
For more information about Squarespace code blocks, visit the Code block help article.