This integration will allow you to add your ActiveCampaign form code to a code block on your Squarespace site so you can collect subscriber information.
For more detailed instructions on how to use the code block in Squarespace, please see this help document.
To get started, you will need the following:
To add your ActiveCampaign form to your Squarespace page:
- Create a form in ActiveCampaign.
- Click the “Integrate” button on the top right to access your form’s embed code.
- Hover your mouse over the simple embed code and copy it.
- Open a separate window or tab and log into your Squarespace account.
- Select which site you want to add your form to by clicking it.
- Open a page or post editor and click “Edit.”
- Click the “+” symbol located on the top right of your screen.
- Select the Code option by clicking it.
- Make sure “HTML” is selected in the dropdown. Then paste your code into the code box. You will be replacing your form code with the default code provided in the code box. Then click “Apply.”
- Click “Save” on the top left.
Your form will be added to your Squarespace page: