UltraCart is a web-based shopping cart software that you can use to capture sales and customer information. This integration, enabled by UltraCart, will allow you to add customers to one or more lists in ActiveCampaign upon purchase.
To set up this integration, you’ll need:
- ActiveCampaign account
- UltraCart account
To set up the UltraCart integration:
- Log into your ActiveCampaign account and retrieve your API URL and key.
- Open a new tab or window in your browser and log into your UltraCart account.
- In UltraCart, hover your mouse over “Operations” and click “Marketing.”
- Click “3rd Party Email.”
- Click “ActiveCampaign.”
- Enter your ActiveCampaign API URL and Key into the API URL and Key fields then click “Save.”
- You will be redirected to the 3rd Party Marketing Companies screen. Click “ActiveCampaign” again to get started with selecting your list(s).
- Select which list(s) you wish to add customers to upon purchase by clicking the checkbox located next to the list ID and name. When finished, click “Save.”
For more information about this integration, please see UltraCart’s help document.