- Deep Data integration (direct integration) - For information on how to set up the Deep Data BigCommerce integration, see this help doc. This is the most thorough integration available and is included on Plus and up plans.
- Zapier integration - The Zapier integration allows you to send BigCommerce contacts to be created or updated in ActiveCampaign, add or update ActiveCampaign contacts for new BigCommerce orders, update contacts in BigCommerce when they are updated in ActiveCampaign, and more. This integration is available on all plan levels and uses a paid Zapier account. You may wish to use this option if you are on a Lite plan in ActiveCampaign or are looking to update contacts in BigCommerce based on events in ActiveCampaign.
- Automatic import - This option will pass contacts into an ActiveCampaign list(s) and uses our automatic import tool. This integration option is free and available on all plan levels, however, it is not as thorough as the Deep Data integration option.
To set up this Zapier integration, you will need an ActiveCampaign account, a BigCommerce account, and a paid Zapier account.
- Click here to view the different Zap options between ActiveCampaign and BigCommerce. In this example, we are going to send new BigCommerce contacts to be created or updated in ActiveCampaign.
- Follow the steps for setting up your BigCommerce trigger. You will be asked to connect your BigCommerce account:
- On the next screen, you will be asked to test your BigCommerce trigger by fetching an existing customer. Click “Fetch & Continue.”
- Click “Continue” to set up your ActiveCampaign action.
- Follow the steps for setting up your ActiveCampaign action. You will be asked to connect your ActiveCampaign account if it’s not yet connected with Zapier:
- On the next page, fields in BigCommerce will automatically be mapped to fields in ActiveCampaign. Select the list you wish to add contacts to by selecting a list name from the top dropdown field and click “Continue.”
- On the next screen, click "Create & Continue" to test the ActiveCampaign action.
- Once the test is complete, click “Finish.”
- You will be asked to submit payment to Zapier in order to enable this Zap if you do not yet have a paid Zapier account.
To set up the BigCommerce automatic import, you will need an ActiveCampaign account and a BigCommerce account.
- Navigate to the Contacts Overview page and click “Import.”
- Locate BigCommerce from the apps menu and click on it.
- In the modal pop up, enter your API Path URL, Username, and API Token in the appropriate fields. Click “Next.”
- Select the list(s) that your customers should be added to by clicking them (optional). Click “Next.”
- Select your import preference (required) and select a filter from the filter dropdown (optional). Click “Next.”
The automatic import for BigCommerce is now complete. The system will check for new and updated contacts every 30 minutes.
The following fields are created from BigCommerce data:
- Date created
- Date modified
- Store credit
- Customer group id