Highrise is a customer relationship management (CRM) system that helps you manage your customer follow ups and sales workflow.
This integration, enabled by Zapier, can be set up from either the Apps page or Import page in ActiveCampaign, or by going directly to Zapier. This integration also offers you several different triggers and actions in both applications, allowing you several different sync options.
In the instructions below, we will show you how to add a new contact in ActiveCampaign when they are added in Highrise. We will access the integration from the Apps page.
To get started with this integration, you will need the following:
- ActiveCampaign account
- Highrise account
- Zapier account
Setting up the Highrise integration
- From your ActiveCampaign account, click your avatar and click “Apps.”
- Locate Highrise on the Apps page and click on the logo:
- You will be redirected to the Highrise integration page. To add/update a contact in ActiveCampaign when they are added in Highrise, click “Set this up” for the first integration option. If you prefer to add/update a contact in Highrise when they are added in ActiveCampaign, click “Set this up” for the second option.
- You will be redirected to Zapier where you can select the “New Contact’ Highrise trigger and the “Create/Update Contact” ActiveCampaign action.
- Follow the steps for creating your Highrise trigger and connect your account to Zapier:
- You will have the option to fire the Zap when a new contact is tagged in Highrise. Select your tag from the dropdown (if desired) and click “Continue.” To skip this step, click “Continue.”
- On the next screen, click “Fetch & Continue” to test the Highrise trigger.
- Click “Continue” to proceed with setting up your ActiveCampaign action.
- Connect your ActiveCampagin account to Zapier if it’s not yet connected, by supplying your API URL and Key.
- Select the list you want to add contacts to and map the email address field. You also have the option to map additional fields in this step. When finished, click “Continue.”
- Click “Create & Continue” to test your ActiveCampaign action.
- Click “Finish” to complete the Zap set up.
- Give your Zap a name and click the toggle to turn it on.