Reply tracking is available for all plan levels.
Reply tracking allows you to track replies to your automation emails. These replies can be found under the "Replies" section for any automation email report that has this feature enabled.
To enable reply tracking for automation emails, follow these steps:
1. Go the Automations overview page and click "Edit" for the automation containing the message you wish to track.
2. Hover your mouse over the automation email and click the “Edit” icon.
3. Click "Next" located on the top right of your screen.
4. Click the Reply Tracking toggle to turn Reply Tracking "On."
5. Click “OK” in the pop up window to enable the reply tracking feature.
6. Click “Finish” located on the top right of your screen.
Replies from that moment on will be tracked.
When contacts click "Reply" to your email, an email address similar to the one below will be listed in the "To" field:
This email address is used for tracking purposes and cannot be changed.
If you are using a "Reply To" email address, replies from contacts will be forwarded to that email address. If you are not using a "Reply To" email address, replies from contacts will be forwarded to your "From" email address.
The following replies from contacts will not be forwarded:
- If it is found to be an “out of office” or “away” message
- If it is found to be spam
- If it is found to be a “my email has changed” type of email. We'll automatically update the subscriber’s email for you
- If it is found to be a human verification/challenge email
- If it is found to be an “unsubscribe me” type of email. We'll unsubscribe the contact for you