You can delete custom contact fields from the Manage Fields page in your account. Default fields, such as First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone cannot be deleted.
Once you delete a field(s), all data contained in that field for your contacts will be removed from your account. This information cannot be restored. We recommend exporting your contacts before deleting this information.
To delete a custom contact field:
- Click "Forms" or "Lists" in the left-side navigation menu.
- Click "Manage Fields."
- Click the "Contacts" tab on the Manage Fields page.
- Click the checkbox next to the field(s) you wish to delete.
- Click the "Delete" button.
- A confirmation message will appear. Verify that you wish to delete these fields by clicking the "I Understand" toggle and clicking the "Delete" button.