Custom fields can be deleted from the Manage Fields page in your account. They cannot be deleted from the form designer.
Once you delete a field(s), all data contained in that field for your contacts will also be removed from your account. This information cannot be restored. We recommend exporting your contacts to a .csv file before deleting this information.
To delete a custom field:
1. Click "Forms" in the left menu to navigate to the Forms Overview page.
2. Click "Manage Fields" in the left menu.
3. Click the checkbox next to the field(s) you wish to delete.
Only custom fields you create can be deleted. You cannot delete system fields, such as First Name, Last Name, Email, or Phone.
4. Click the "Delete" button.
5. A confirmation message will appear. Verify that you wish to delete these fields by clicking the "I Understand" toggle and clicking the "Delete" button.