Do you have an idea for a new feature? Is there a current feature that can be improved?
Don’t be shy, tell us! Your ideas make our platform better.
Simply go to ideas.activecampaign.com and log into your account to submit your feedback.
What happens to my idea once I submit it?
Once you submit your idea, it goes into a queue that our Product Team regularly reviews. Once the idea has been reviewed, it’s categorized and weighed against other factors, such as current priorities and goals. If it’s an idea that’s trending (meaning, if more than one person submitted a similar idea), the bigger of a priority it becomes.
Finally, if the idea aligns with our overall direction, it gets added to a roadmap and will eventually become a feature or an improvement to a current feature.
What are some ideas from customers that became features?
Glad you asked! Here are some feature requests from customers that we’ve implemented:
- Deep Data integration with WooCommerce
- The ability to choose between a contact’s time zone and the account user’s time zone with creating automation wait actions
- Using personalized content in emails
- The ability to auto-populate a deal name with a contact’s name or email address
- The ability to send html emails in automations