With ActiveCampaign, you can view statistics for each form you create. For example, you can see total form entries, the number of contacts created, and the number of deals created. It also shows you the most recent contacts who submitted your form with the option to view their profile records.
In this article, we’ll show you where you can access your Form Statistics and define each piece of information listed.
Access Form Statistics
Form statistics are available for each form listed on the Forms overview page. To access the statistics for a specific form:
1. Click "Site" on the left menu.
2. Click the "Forms" options on the left.
3. Locate the form you wish to view statistics for and click the down caret. This is located next to the "Edit" button.
4. A dropdown menu will expand. Click the "Statistics" option.
Information included in Form Statistics
Once you click the "Statistics" option from the dropdown menu, a "Form Statistics" modal will open.
The "Form Statistics" modal contains the following information:
This is the date that the form was created in your account.
The total number of times a form was submitted. This number also includes the following when applicable:
- Duplicate submissions of the form by the same contact
- Submissions made by contacts (with any status) that already exist in your account
- Submissions made by contacts that complete the double opt-in process (if double opt-in is being used). If a contact submits a form but does not confirm their opt-in, it will not be reflected in the Total Entries number
If a new contact submits a double opt-in form twice without completing the double opt-in process for either form submission, and then later only confirms one of those opt-ins, only one entry will be reflected in the "Total Entries" statistic.
The number of new contacts created as a result of submitting your form. If a contact already exists in your account and submits a form, they will not be reflected in this statistic. This is because they are already a contact in your account.
If a contact submits a double opt-in form and does not confirm their status, it will still be counted in the Contacts Created statistic.
Only applies to forms that use an “Add to Deal” form action.
This number represents the number of deals created as a result of contacts submitting this form. Because multiple “Add to deal” actions can be added to a single form, the number reflected in this statistic may not always be in sync with the number of contacts created.
If a form is using a double opt-in subscription process in addition to creating a deal, then the deal will be created as soon as a contact confirms their opt-in.
View All Form Contacts
View all contacts that were created by the form. If the form uses a double opt-in, contacts who confirm their opt-in will be listed here.
Most Recent Contacts
This statistic lists the most recent contacts who submitted your form. If a form uses a double opt-in process, contacts who confirm their opt-in will be listed here.