You can use a webhook to create a list of contacts with completed deal tasks. You may want to do this if you wish to later create your own Deal report that lists out the total number of completed tasks per contact.
You will need the following:
- ActiveCampaign account on either the Plus, Professional, or Enterprise plan
- A paid Zapier account
- Google Sheets (or any other spreadsheet software that integrates with Zapier)
Create a list of contacts with completed deal tasks
1. Click "Settings" (gear icon) to navigate to the Settings page in your ActiveCampaign account.
2. Click "Developer" in the Settings menu.
3. Click the "Manage Webhooks" option.
4. Click the "Add" button.
5. Open a separate tab or window and log into your Zapier account.
6. Click the "Make a Zap" button.
7. Click the "Webhooks by Zapier" option.
8. Click the "Choose Trigger Event" dropdown and click "Catch Hook."
9. Click the "Continue" button.
10. Click the "Copy" button located next to the Custom Webhook URL field.
11. Go back to your ActveCampaign account and click the "List" dropdown. Click the list that will be associated with this webhook.
12. Paste the webhook URL you copied from Zapier and paste it into the URL field.
13. Click the "Deal Task Completed" checkbox.
14. Click any of the "Initialize From" options.
15. Click the "Add" button.
The webhook will be added to your ActiveCampaign account:
16. Create a task for a test contact with an open deal and mark it as complete. This step is necessary to test your Zapier trigger.
17. Go back to your Zapier account and click "Continue" to finish creating your Zap.
18. Click "Done Editing."
19. Hover your mouse over the "Do this..." box and click the "Edit" button.
20. Click the "Google Sheets" option.
21. Click the "Choose Action Event" dropdown and click the "Create Spreadsheet Row" option.
22. Click the "Continue" button.
23. Click the "Google Sheets account" dropdown and click the Google account you wish to use.
24. Click the "Continue" button.
25. Click the "Spreadsheet" and "Worksheet" dropdowns to select the spreadsheet and worksheet you wish to update.
26. Map the fields you wish to sync to Google Sheets. (optional)
27. Click the "Continue" button.
28. Test the Zapier action then click the "Turn Zap On" button.
As tasks are marked as complete by users or system process, contacts will be added to your Google Sheet.