You can automatically add contacts to an automation when they dismiss, or close, your site message. You may want to do this to send a follow-up email series, or, display a short progression of site messages on your site.
To get started with this trigger:
- Navigate to the Automations Overview page.
- Click “New Automation” on the top right of your screen.
- Select “Start from Scratch” and click “Create.”
- Select the “Dismisses a Site Message” trigger from the trigger modal by clicking it.
- Select the site message you wish to use from the dropdown.
- Choose if the trigger should run once or multiple times.
- Click “Add Start.”