With our reporting feature, it’s easy to export details to a CSV file for your own internal record keeping.
The following sections from each campaign report can be exported:
- Opens: List of contacts who received your email and opened it
- Non-opens: List of contacts who received your email but did not open
- Link clicks: List of all links in your campaign. Also displays the number of unique and total clicks for each link.
- Clicks per link: Lists unique contacts that clicked each link in your campaign
- Forwards: List of contacts that forward your email. Displays date of forward and number of times they forwarded
- All social shares: Lists shares to Facebook and Twitter
- Social shares to Facebook: Lists shares to Facebook
- Social shares to Twitter: Lists mentions on Twitter
- Unsubscribes: List of contacts who received your email and clicked the unsubscribe link
- Email clients: List of email clients used by your contacts (eg, Gmail, Yahoo, etc)
To get started, go to the Reports overview page and click on a campaign.
Then, select the section from the left side menu that you wish to export details for:
Click the grey “Export” link on the top right of your screen:
Please note that we do not offer a report that combines all opens, clicks, etc. of all campaigns you send. In addition, it is not possible to export the overview report for each campaign listed on the Reports tab.